Saturday, January 2, 2010

my first love...


though i ve never been into a relationship called love...but i have loved once...loved her so very much that i can't remember anyone or anything else of that phase of life(that was in the mid of class 12th) i could never express her the way i should have i realised it later...she knew it and she loved me too...don't know how much but yes she did or be it a misconception it gives me strength and thats not a bad bargain...i don't regret whatever happened whatever i lost, in fact i thank God for blessing me with the so far best memories of my life...my first love. On the day of the 2nd Board paper I spoke to her for the last time and then I parted from her and the best part was that i parted bringing a smile on her face...pure happiness...joy from the bottom of her heart...that was the time when i felt like i have done something no one else could have done, i felt so strong that day that i can defeat any trouble...to keep that smile blossoming i could have done anything...i could have died or taken a million lives whatever is required. what i wanted was nothing more than a sign of acceptance that yes she loved me too...she gave it to me that day...I love you and will always do...can't love anyone else so madly...i miss many of others but i don't miss you...sounds strange isn't it...no the truth is she never parted from me...she is there watching me from beside...enjoys every moment of happiness that i bring...keeps me from doing wrong...feels proud on some act of kindness...boasts at my achievements...soothes my grievances...feels sad at my failures...cries when i am too busy to even think of her...I can't stop loving her...tu hai aasman mein teri ye zami hai, tu jo hai to sab kuch hai na koi kami hai, tu hi dil hai tu hi jaan bhi hai, tu khushi hai aasra bhi, teri chahat zindagi hai, tu muhobbat...tu ashiqui hai.

2 comments:

  1. a quick question...
    wat came first??? egg or hen???
    dunno!!!
    well love is as ambiguous as that...u never know when will it fall upon you..
    the thing withlove is that it comes wen u least expect it...n leaves u wen u really need it...
    duh!! that's my personal opinion...according to my experience...
    but i wish ya luck brother...may god help u find your love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx a lot dude and wish you the same.
    you are so damn right yaar but here also the problem is with us that we don't recognize love
    we should do...and moreover...we should not ignore it even if we have to make the greatest sacrifice for it. If we ignore it then we are the greatest loser.
    Generally the sacrifice is not that gr8...its just our simple "EGO".

    ReplyDelete